Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Teaching Nervosia

Teaching Nervorsia: Bout of nervousness that occurs before one starts teaching or when one is planning for a lesson. Symptoms may include feelings of inadequacy, staring at a lesson plan template on the computer for a very long time and not typing anything, lack of confidence and worrying.

If there ever were such a phrase/ medical terminology, that is my defination.

I feel so unprepared for teaching.
Will i tell a good story?
WHat will the field supervisor think?
What kind of lesson is suitable??
Will i finish my assignments in time?
WIll i write a good lesson plan?
WIll the kids listen to me?






i guess its all due to a slight phobia of things screwing up.


i still havent heard from my field supervisor.
i hope to soon!!
so that i know when to plan my lessons for and how much time i have.





wish me luck!

No comments: