Sunday, November 11, 2007

arts intoxication

my life is so infused with the arts these days.....

we got a piano on deepavali and these days, i have been returning home to the sounds of real good music, quodos to my little brother who is attemping the 20page Moonlight Sonata (this guy doesnt even have a grade in music to speak of but man, can he play) and other random pieces like Secrets and all time favourites like Love Story, Fur Elise, Maraige DeAmour and more.
The feeling of coming home to such beautiful devine music just makes me feel so happy=)

Looking at my lil'bro's fingers fly over the piano keys sometimes makes me feel like such a talentless bum. hahax!


but that is not just it,


all along, my eyes grow bigger when i see people dance ( okay, granted. since my eyes are small, lets just say grow a teeny weeny bit wider okay?=)), like when i saw Paso doble and ballroom dances or other emotion evoking dances. I like the fire burning in the dancers eyes, the emotion pulsating in their every move.
and i want to dance when i hear a "dancable" track.=) ( but i will look crazy if i were or public transport so i resort to tapping my fingers/ feet or walking to the beat)

therefore i am SUPER ELATED that dance practices at Spiko has started=)
its grueling, tiring and man does my leg hurt.
However, it is also spell-binding and intriguing and teaches hell lot of perserverence.
i LOVE it with a capital L!
so much so i dont want practices to end even though i am bone tired....
i love the way how each dancer's movement flows together. There is just this beautiful fluid flow, like a transfer of something magical and i am beginning to feel it. =) I sure dont want it to stop.









i look foward to it so much that i wish i were in art school=P hahax.
( oh yea! run away from your course and dance everyday!)

No comments: