Saturday, June 2, 2007

recent staples in my survival kit

without a doubt my fave cook is my papa......i mean...just look at this.....its simple fare....but its da bomb! the taste to me is exquisite=) however, here are some of the things that are in my survival kit for any old busy week or when i dont want to rush with people during the lunch rush hour........ onigiri ( this pic was taken off the web=P )

vitasoy soy milk^^

gilico's collon=P
-------> they have green tea! dang..havent seen it in S'pore i wanna try it when i get the chance=P

tamago(egg) sushi other sushis=) had this one in the school Library=P heh. opps* i couldnt help but think of how Nodame goes "tamago tamago" in the show Nodame Cantabile




ohhhh yea...and i can't help but add this........



recently got alittle addicted to peanut butter....................



imagine the joy when i saw this on the dinning table=P thanks to my uncle^^

its kinda dark i know....but LOOK!!! it's LARGER than a LOAF OF BREAD!!!






-timeless-
言葉はいらない










No comments: