Friday, June 1, 2007

looking back

now that i look back.......


i could have died that day..........

it was the day before the day i watched the phantom of the opera.......
i was crossing the zebra crossing near my house........and spied from the corner of my eye that a car was coming...but.....it was too far away....so i instinctively stepped foward........

i looked left............



in a matter of seconds.....i saw a taxi screech to a halt with my very eyes.........




just inches away from my left leg.....

any nearer.....i could have been hit......

and obviously.....for it to come so fast...it most probably was speeding.......
therefore, if you do the equation, that would mean a darn huge impact that would wound me seriously................



which in turn equates to....................no going home.....no phantom of the opera......... and most importantly...........no seeing gohonzon again.......


at that moment...i felt so protected by the gohonzon............



i mean................my friends could have been at my wake instead of watching the phantom of the opera with me the next day or doing their own stuff at home......................


okok...i know this is albiet an extreamist kind of view.....

but hey..........it could have happened...right???


my legs wobbled alittle as i walked home....and my heart thudded like crazy..........


when i finally arrived home and knelt down to sansho infront of the gohonzon...........

i my heart..........i was like........"yokatta ne"







thus..................i feel that i am still here today...because there is something i must do..........
a mission i must accomplish..................



-timeless-
言葉はいらない

No comments: