Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hyperventilating!

I am so dead.



With a ton of projects weighing down on me......its no wonder i feel like i am gonna hyperventilate soon.

Geeze, its almost like i am working or something!!!



okayokay......maybe not to that extent.......

but.....it is ALOT of work.............





WHY DO THE DEADLINES HAVE TO BE ONE AFTER THE OTHER ON THE SAME WEEK?????









some holiday........

*sigh*







but...

*shit*

I am partly at fault too arent i???? me and my BAD HORRIBLE HABIT OF PROCRASTINATING!!!!

seesh.....



and not knowing how to say "no" at times...

sometimes i think i am totally crazy. I mean.......Do i think i am some bionic woman or something???? arghhh!!!!





forgive me.

told ya i am nuts.



anyways....i am glad that up till this point, i am able to at least stike one assignment off my list of about erm......10-15? hahax

SEE! i dont even remember how many i have.

i am a gonner.

okays......one down and more to go...



its gonna be a tough fight for the next few days.

**hmn....i better take breathing classes or something.....**





lets move on to nicer stuff shall we??

i went to the park near my house in the evening for a real good run today amidst the trobbing bass of my music....i wonder if i blasted it a little too loudly...*hee*

I HAVENT RAN IN AGES !!!!

and it feels so wonderful..... i think i did about roughly 5km? yea. just dont ask me how long it took! and i walked some so yea. go figure. HAHAX!=P

Come on....I HAVENT RAN FOR A LOOOOONNNNGGGG TIME !



but hey, i totally enjoyed it=))

it was fun, especially when i ran really quickly and could feel the wind in my face and my limbs seemingly to get lighter and lighter. hahax. it wasnt sustainable for long periods though.



it was a beautiful break from all the work and stuff that i have been thinking about. =D i feel like my lungs finally got a good old fill of oxygen. hehe.









someone confided to me today and...............

it touched my heart. Really.



i always am when someone does. but it was exceptionally so today.

and i wanna say...thanks=) and jiayou!!

*smile*

No comments: