Friday, March 28, 2008

International relations and its inspirations

Mae's friend kohsuke came to Singapore recently and ohyea. we (mae, jing, liangyi n i) spent our days bringing him round the island.
Went sentosa *smiles* and came back a shade darker.
Went bugis, and the market near there and made him eat "weird" things.
Went Haji lane and shisha-ed and made funny videos.
Went to crazy elephant and drank with him, mae, jing and danny (another of mae's uni friends) and we "vadalized" on the table to leave our mark there.
And more.....

I really had a lot of fun getting to know this japanese friend who just delights in our little dot of a country.
Bringing him around made me realise that SIngapOre isn't that bad...it has it's beautiful side too.
I now love my country a little better than before.

Meeting him has also made me inspired to be brave and travel the world alone and make new friends. It has also made me more determined and inspired to perfect my "blah" japanese and reach greater heights and fly over there for a month or two to explore and study the laguage in a school there.

*ka-ching* needed. real bad. hahax!

No comments: