Monday, March 24, 2008

if your cry for it instictively, it is the dearest isnt it?

Dance....

i have come to love it.
i like the feel of the movements.
i like the way the beat moves within me.
i like the way emotions can be conveyed with the flick of a finger and tilt of a head.



when mom and dad came against my desire to learn it at ECNAD......
mom and i both drew the anger out of each other.....
i wouldn't listen
they wouldn't listen.



the tears flowed
on instinct.
the sense of loss was just so scarily painful.........
i cried like a freaking baby
only to realise that its because i cherish it so much. The most in fact.
I had to calm down and let them understand.
Calm down and fight for my chance, with a quiet strength and acceptance as never before.


We could not seem to talk face to face
I ended up having to thank technology for letting me use sms-es to convey my dreams and views about dance and ECNAD.

They finally agreed=)
I am waiting in anticipation for lesson to commence next Wednesday!!!!!!!




all i can say....
is thank you......................

No comments: