Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pictures....

A picture tells a thousand words......

The artists of long gone eras, like leonardo and picasso have left their mark in history by saying something with their pictures and paintings....

In this modern day, we use the digital cameras that we have to document the special moments in our lives...
or to pass time...
or to evoke emotions........

i took a picture with grandma on my handphone the other day and while i was at vivocity, i took a look at it and it just made me emotional looking at it.....

i suddenly felt that...i really love my granny very much......

even though i snap at her when she repeats herself too much( it scares me cus this is a sign that she is aging veryveryvery rapidly).........
even though i get irritated when she nags......

i suddenly felt that, the further you are from that person......the more you will miss and realise that you care alot deep down inside.....
despite the fact that when you are both in the same room and you all sometimes really piss each other off.......
despite the times where you wished he or she would buzz off.....
despite the moments where you deny that you feel anything for that person.....

despite it all...deep down inside you do care.....

Also, today, my family chanted daimoku together at the PC.....
in front of the gohonzon...it suddenly just felt so beautiful to be kneeling there with my parents on my either sides and my brother next to my mother....
i don't know why but just like the way i suddenly felt so emotional about my granny's photo,
i felt the same way about my daddy too....as well as mummy and didi....

but at that moment....the most i felt for was for daddy.....
like, its so nice to be near my papa....
chanting together with him......
i could feel that he actually really sayangs me veryvery much.....

the rims of my eyes grew red and started to get more moist than usual....=PP

i tried to calm down and not tear up badly...or else daddy and mommy would have thought that i was bonkers and off my rocker....

even so...................

it was just so beautiful........
i really appreciate that i have the good fortune to practice together with my family.....

No comments: