Monday, December 11, 2006

starting afresh

okkaayss..........
so. at the very beginning of 2006 i did get a blog........however...this dorkus here didnt maintain it and it just stayed stagnant. (So this is try number 2 for me=P) Furthermore, well...i seriously do not know how to maintain it...
so it is gonna be some time before it gets really pretty around here(i hope-will learn my way through this! gambatte masu!)

well, its been really empty lately and writing into my manual journal...well, lets just say that it is getting harder and harder to do so. So maybe i should start embracing the easier and more convinient way out and let my fingers do the talking instead.

love always
sansan

1 comment:

YUQ said...

hey! im the first to comment! omg! haha, start posting more stuff so that i can read k? =) anw, link me alright (oyuq.blogspot.com)? yupps, gambatte masu!

yuquan