Wednesday, March 3, 2010

idk

It curls like the a serpent that is strangling it's prey
Crushing
everything that holds me

I wonder what I did right,
I wonder what I did wrong,
I wonder what can I do
to make it spring again
to struggle away from the serpent's poisonous fangs

I think the heart's fallen to my stomach
or maybe to my foot
It sometimes seems to be still at the right spot,
growing, painfully but surely,
one day brusting out from my back

that's how it feels



Every step I take, I do it with a dazed aching brain and a calm smiling face
Maybe it didn't reach the corners
But still, it was a worthy disguise


The day the streams flowed out of my eyes haunts me
It left my body cold
Shivering
Like I were in icy ocean waters
My head spun when I woke up
The sunshine streaming in through the window hurt my eyes

What should I do now?
What is right?
Is it greed, arrogance or just a fear of regrets?


I don't know what to think
I don't know what to do
I don't know what to see it as,
My arrogance or good principles?

Is this the beginning of an end
Or a beginning of dreams?
Or is it that the cold glinting snow and harsh winter winds
had been there all along?










And to my lovely gran,
your embrace
your words
were the warmest thing
for this cold lost soul

No comments: